Automatic inductive Flux Heating System for Copper and steel
- Packaging Details
- For rod, 1kg/bag, 20 kg/box.
- For roll, 5kg/roll, 10kg/roll.
- For ring, 1kg/bag, 10kg/box,
- Delivery Time
- Shipped in 20 days after payment
If the flux has only normal temperature, Zncl2 and HN4CL attachment
will be slowly, and the flux is not easy to be dry on the working
piece, resulting in the zinc explosion when the working pieces get
into the zinc tank.
Burning tail gas heat recycling system without extra heating
source, by heat exchanger to keep the temperature 60~70 °, the
density of Zncl2, NH4CL reduced considerably, and also increased
the uniformity of Zncl2, NH4CL attachment on the working piece, and
the zinc layer will be more uniformly and good galvanization
Our main current customers are in dozens of different industries,
such as radiator, compressor, air conditioner, refrigerator,
electric, eye glasses, auto parts, cutting tools, kitchen and
bathing, medical instruments, nuclear station, and so on. Our
famous customers include Haier, Gree, Media, Siemens, Sanhua, and
1. Materials of your parenting parts (to-be-brazed parts).
2. Heating methods. (eg. flame, induction, vacuum furnace etc. )
3. Atmosphere of application. (eg. room air, protective inert gas,
reductive gas, vacuum, etc.)
4. Dimensions of your parts. Photos or graphs are preferred.
(Different dimensions require different procedures.)
5. Current solution. (eg. brazing materials, equipment, procedures,
6. The reasons of searching new solution. (eg. price, strength,
7. Industry of your application. (Help us refer to similar
Packaging & Shipping
Other packing can be customized according to customer's requirement